- Antigentest + travel certificate 400 kr
- PCR-test + travel certificate 895 kr
- Drop-in at Klarabergsgatan 26 near Sergelstorg
- Openingg hours: Mon-Fri 12.00-17.00, Sat-Sun 12.00-17.00
- Travel certificate comes with a QR-code
Our pop up at Klarabergsgatan are closed for now.
Läkarlabbet offers antigen/PCR testing including travel certificate at our pop-up facility at Klarabergsgatan 26, located at the crossing Drottninggatan/Sergels Torg.
We are connected to covidbevis issued by eHälsomyndigheten and you will recieve your certificate via the Coronafree app or by paper.
Take a test for Covid-19
1. Drop-in at Klarabergsgatan 26. No need for an appointment. We are open Mon-Fri, 12-17. Sat-Sun 12-17
2. Bring a valid ID for every person that will get tested.
3. Download our app, Coronafree, and fill out your personal information.
NOTE: Children under 12 years get registrated in the app at our facility
4. Antigen test: You will recieve your certificate within 1 hour. If you logged in with bank-ID you will recieve the certificate digitally in the app. Otherwise you will recieve the certificate by paper.
PCR test: You will recieve your certificate in the app by 09:00 the next day.
About the travel certificate
- The travel certificate comes with a QR-code and is written in english
- The travel certificate
It is your responsibility to check wich certificate is valid at your destination. You can find the latest information at swedenabroad.se
Antigen test including travel certificate 400 kr
PCR test including travel certificate 895 kr
How do you get your certificate?
Antigentest: If you logged in via bank ID you will get your certificate in our app, coronafree. Otherwise you will get it on paper.
PCR-test: You will get your certificate in our app, coronafree.
Does the certificate include a QR code?
Is the certificate written in English?
What is the address?
I do not have a Swedish personnummer, can I take the test?
What happens if my testresult is delayed?
Vi will reimburse you with another test but we will not cover any other expenses related to the delay.
Are the tests approved by the EU?
Do I need to make an appointment?
No. We have drop-in everyday, 11-19